“Something special when company’s coming, or just whenever.”
12 oz. Salmon filet, quartered
½ cup shelled pistachios
¼ tsp salt
½ tsp pepper
1 c. cooked rice (brown, wild or white)
1 lemon, juiced
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper
- Place Pistachios, salt & pepper in blender and pulse until coarse.
- Lay salmon filets on lined baking sheet & coat with mixture (both sides).
- Bake for 15 minutes or until fish flakes with fork
- Top ¼ cup rice with salmon and garnish with lemon juice.
- Serve with your favourite green vegetable.