Thinly sliced apples are dusted with cinnamon & baked until golden & crispy. Store in an air-tight container for up to 4 days.
- 3-4 apples of your choice
- Ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 250°F
- Wash & dry apples. Using a very sharp knife, thinly slice the apples beginning at the bottom.
- Brush off any seeds around the center (showing a star-like effect).
- Arrange the slices on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Lightly dust the apples with a touch of cinnamon.
- Bake for an hour & 15 minutes until the slices are crisp.
**Thank you to Chrissie (thebusybaker.ca) for this wonderful after school snack.